1550 N. 115th Street
Seattle, WA 98133-9733
About Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is a full-service, non-profit community hospital, offering comprehensive medical, surgical and therapeutic services. With 281 beds, more than 1900 employees and a world-class medical staff, we provide innovative, technologically advanced care on a patient-friendly, easy-access campus just north of Seattle.
- From primary care to highly specialized care, Northwest Hospital provides everything you and your family need in one place.
- A network of the best physicians and clinical professionals the region has to offer
- An environment of care that is warm, comfortable and state-of-the-art.
- Inpatient, outpatient and 24-hour emergency services
Since 1960, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center has pioneered treatments and procedures that have become standards of care in our state and beyond.
- Our 24-hour emergency department features all-private rooms, leading-edge technology and equipment, and one of the fastest times-to-treatment in the state for heart attack and stroke patients.
- We are a noted national leader in cancer treatment, including brain, breast, gynecologic and prostate cancers.
- We have established preeminent programs in cardiology, cardiac surgery and cardiac rehabilitation, in partnership with the University of Washington Medical Center and other regional organizations.
- The first to introduce the Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum birthing suite to the region, we welcome more than 1100 babies in our childbirth center each year.
- Our Seattle Breast Center is one of only a few in the area to offer all-digital mammography, board-certified breast radiologists, and breast MRI and MRI biopsy all under one roof.
- Our award-winning neurosciences programs include stroke, deep brain stimulation and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for non-invasive treatment of brain diseases and disorders
- We are a vital source of community health education and wellness, offering classes, support groups, screenings and other resources
Our ServicesNorthwest Hospital & Medical Center provides complete medical and surgical services in both inpatient and outpatient settings, at two convenient locations – our main hospital campus and the Northwest Outpatient Medical Center.
This section contains more information about the full range of services offered at Northwest Hospital, including location and contact information, descriptions of the program, and general health information and resources that will help prepare you for your visit.
Physicians & Providers
Using our Physician Search tool, you can find a healthcare provider whose practice covers a particular medical specialty, or one who is located conveniently close to your home or office. This comprehensive listing of Northwest Hospital & Medical Center physicians and other healthcare providers helps you find the care you need from experienced medical experts
If you would prefer to talk to a referral specialist, please call our free physician referral line at 206-633-4636 (MED-INFO) . This full- service call center is staffed around the clock to provide referrals to members of the Northwest Hospital medical staff, as well as information about other Northwest Hospital services. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost.
All providers listed in our Physician Search are currently active, provisional, affiliate or ARNP members of Northwest Hospital's medical staff in accordance with the group's bylaws. The information was submitted by the individual physicians and providers. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the provider directly at his or her office phone number.
Patient & Visitor Information
Welcome to Northwest Hospital & Medical Center! Northwest Hospital & Medical Center! We are a private, not-for-profit community hospital located just minutes north of downtown Seattle . Our tree-lined campus houses a full range of world-class services and providers dedicated to meeting all your healthcare needs.
Convenient patient and visitor parking is provided on the main hospital campus and at the Northwest Outpatient Medical Center. Parking is provided for a fee. Please refer to the posted signs for rates and hours, or ask for a parking brochure at the main entry gates.
When you arrive on the campus, our parking attendants can direct you to patient parking closest to your destination. Signs are also posted around the campus directing you to the key entrances of the hospital.
If you've never been to our campus or feel lost or unsure of where you are going, please do not hesitate to ask any member of our staff or your admissions representative for assistance. We are happy to help in whatever way we can.
General hospital visiting hours are from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm. Some care unit hours may differ, so please be sure to ask your unit nurse for more information when you arrive.